Gurugram, April 5, 2019: India’s most trusted two-wheeler brand,Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd, today announced its biggest social activism movement #ActivIndia.
Honda is spearheading the mission to create meaningful difference in society fuelled by citizen partnership. #ActivIndia ignites every Indian to exercise their most important form of self-expression – their right to vote.
With lack of transportation often being a hurdle in the world’s biggest democratic process, Honda proposes a fresh solution. Honda is asking every two-wheeler rider to pledge that #KoiSeatNaJayeKhali (no seat should go empty). Ensure that your pillion seat doesn’t go empty when you ride to vote. Ride with your friend, relative, neighbour etc. on pillion & ensure every two-wheeler rides two votes to the polling booth!
Starting 6th April 2019, the first phase of #ActivIndia campaign triggers ‘duty to vote’ as the main action for voters. The movement will further deepen public awareness through campaigns across all 6000 Honda network touchpoints, workplace locations supported by marketing communications across all mediums.
#ActivIndia – Proactive Citizens make a Progressive Nation
· Pledge to vote: Visit www.hondaactivindia.com and join the #ActivIndia movement.
· Set SMS reminder: Select yourpolling date on the website and get reminded a day before.
· Join the movement through missed call: Just give a missed call on 9870500111 and support the #ActivIndia movement by taking a pledge to vote
· Frame your pledge: Show the world your customized pledge frame and spread awareness.
· Spread the cause: Upload your pledge certificate on social media and ask your friends and family to take the pledge too!
· Every vote counts: Ensure two votes are cast for every two-wheeler. Ride to the polling booth with a pillion.