Bengaluru, August 27, 2021: Fanzart has been in the business of designer luxury fans for close to a decade now, and is at the forefront of innovation in the sector. In a latest offering, Fanzart now enables its customers to personalize any fan from their catalog to a color shade of their choice. This includes being able to customize the color of your fan blades, the motor housing, and the downrod too. With this option, customers can create a luxury fan that can be incorporated into the interior design of their space in a personalized manner – making their homes truly one-of-a-kind.
Speaking on the launch of this latest offering, TarunLala, Executive Director, Fanzart says, “We strongly believe that luxury fans should make way for customization. This offering is the natural next step for our customers looking for something that is uniquely them. It can be incorporated into our wide portfolio of designer fans – those with lights, retractable blades, wooden blades, and even our pedestal fans. We are sure that interior designers and architects will find this a useful feature too, to provide their clients with exclusive interior design options”.
As pioneers in the field of luxury fans, Fanzart offers customization for select models in more than 3600 shades allowing you to create a luxury fan that can be incorporated into the interior design of your space in a personalized manner – making your homes truly one-of-a-kind.
- Maple – The Maple leaf-shaped 5-blade wooden designer fan, ideal for bedrooms and living rooms.
- Pine – The 65-inch 3-blade wooden fan for larger common living areas like the drawing-room or the bedrooms
- Cherry – The 52-inch and 36-inch designer fan with 3 natural wood blades
- Salsa – The model that takes on a great glossy shade on its 3 blade aluminium alloy design
- Zen – The 56-inch fan with multi-colored LED lights, great for bedrooms, living rooms, and dining areas.